Sunday, August 22, 2010

Honda Scoopy Black Retro Style

honda-scoopy black modified

I accept been cat-and-mouse for years to own a awakening appearance automated scooter, and now I’m activity advantageous as Honda affairs to absolution such scooter in Indonesia soon. There will be assorted blush combination, but I anticipate I will aces the white/light-brown aggregate as apparent on the angel above, it’ so elegance. The Scoopy will be priced starting at Rp 13 actor or about US$ 1400, it’s affordable abundant and won’t breach my abridged too much. And now I alpha attractive for accessories that bout to the style, and I anticipate the best important affair is the motorcycle helmets as it the axial point of the biker, right? I’m attractive for a awakening helmet that additionally meets SNI (Indonesian Standard) certification.

I like automated scooter because its simplicity, I accept a Vario scooter that additionally bogus by Honda, I bought it added than 3 years ago. Now I appetite to add Scoopy to my collection. I’ve been analytic for added accessories including motorcycle saddlebags and covering vests, but I’ve not begin what I appetite yet. What I appetite are accessories those additionally appear with awakening appearance and accumulated with white/light-brown color, let me apperceive if can point me to a abundance that advertise such things.Honda Scoopy Black Retro Style
ret



No comments:

Post a Comment