Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Driving the Camera GT ... and some of the new mods

I get asked a lot what the Camera GT drives like. Well I wouldn't like to describe it, readers may consider me biased ;) ... I will say its great fun though, and is a very highly respected car. We have many car collectors and builders as owners in SL, these are people who love cars, and the message from them is the ride is very good.

Camera GT update during Beta-testing 3 June 2008

Good news then, in the upcoming update / upgrade (which should be released in a just under a week) the ride has got even better. I have re- engineered most of my scripts and optimized them a lot. The car is more responsive and at the same time smoother.

Also, as enthusiasts each have their own individual driving styles, I have added a TWEAK-ing ability which allows owners to tweak the cars power, braking, and steering response to their taste.

At the same time I've thrown in some special goodies owners have come to love about this car. On the initial release I believe we were the first SL released car to feature REAL-Damage and REAL-lights.

For this upgrade I'm adding another level or reality ... drive it hard with heavy braking, and those disc-brakes are going to get hot ! :))

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment