Friday, August 22, 2008

Special News!

The last days were strange ... but also special.
I received photos of my son !!!!! I will show as soon as possible.
So my son is alive!
the photos sent me a paparazzo who signed as in the Film Star Wars : Darth Vater.
I had to laugh as i saw this :D

So this coincides with the inscription METEORA TEVARDARTH on aladygma.com
Finally a clue that works!

in the meantime, I continued my training. Thanks to Lucero and Sean and all the others, you are wonderful! I had to move from the beach only because another paparazzo photographed at me! And I feel fear that even someone take a photo of Sarah.
I'm preparing for the visit to Varlaam. I learned from that aladygma.blogspot find news about the monster, my son and a time machine.

I don´t know what I wil find there really, so i am a bit afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment